Welcome to Radio Blacklake!A new country station is born
After a long time of programming, selecting songs and other stuff we finaly are on "Air". We want to promote country music in The Netherlands, with music from the 80s, 90s, 2000s and 2010s. Streaming nice country music in a 192 kbps, 44.1 kHz format, with a good quality, without irritating DJ's who only like there own voices...
Only on the tuesday night from 7-8.30pm there's a live show in dutch, moderated by Diana.
Different country music the whole day 24-7 log from the 80s-2010s.
We even have a page where you can place your song request, requests are played after every 5 songs.
15 of Januari, 2020
Had some problems with the power, a big power outage brought down the streaming servers. It took a bit longer than our UPS could handle. We are very sorry and apologies to our listners.
7 of December, 2019
Did some modifications on the player, now we do have album pictures of the now playing record...
24 of November, 2019
We're finaly live, The streaming provider and the music rights are checked. So the artist get payed, what they deserve...
16 of October, 2019
A lot of editing of tags for the right music files is done. It's a pain in the ass but you deserve the best...
1 of September, 2019
Basic test drive of music sound settings are done. Done a lot of research through radio stations and communicating with people who know what there talking about.
25 of August, 2019
The idea of starting our own country radio station is born, now just look what we need and what it costs.
Contact AddressRadio Blacklake
Telephone: +31 591 785678
m.rohling respects the privacy of its Listeners, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers with regard to the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (AutoriteitPersoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 - Legal definition
Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: "the controller") :m.rohling, residing at Stichtingstraat 19, 7894aw Zwartemeer, The Netherlands.
Article 2 - The processing of personal data
1. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ( data subject ).
2. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
3. We process the following categories of personal data from you:
- E-mail address(es) / number(s)
- public ip address
Article 3 - Purpose of processing
We do not collect your personal information without a purpose. Your personal data are processed for:
a better service to you
Article 4 - Registration of personal data
Your personal data are recorded in an (electronic) register.
Article 5 - Your rights regarding information
1. Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
2. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
3. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
4. Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
5. Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Article 6 - Legal obligations
Article 7 - Commercial offers
1. You may receive commercial offers from the collector. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
Article 8 - Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 9 - Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the collector has its residency has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 10 - Contact
For requests, questions, product information or more information, please contact: M. Rohling, email@example.com.
This privacy statement applies from 01 november 2019 on until further notice.